Thursday 15 July 2010

Extracting multiple webpages (1 Website, Multiple Tabs to select) into Excel with a macro -


After

I am new to learning and understanding the macro and am eager to learn a lot!

I am trying to remove data from tables as a website, but from many pages. Below is the first webpage

The first webpage -

I am just trying to remove the table from this webpage .. After that, it has been done, multiple selections on the top right of the table ( Teams) see a drop down box! I want to continue getting the table for each team (then from Abilene Christian -> Youngstown State)

I hope I have some help and enough clarity to be able to get feedback

Thank you very much

Below I was able to do this Is far away! I do not know how to get this loop or I am able to get all the data. It is hosting only 1 of the many webpages I want ...

  Sub-BasketballStats () Dimmed XMLHTTP object as a TRUCOL object, TR. As the object dims in the form of TD_col object, the TD object is formatted as long as the line xmlhttp = CreateObject ("MSXML2.XMLHTTP.6.0") as in the form of col xmlHttp.Open " GET "," http://www.foxsports.com/college-basketball/louisiana-tech-bulldogs-team-stats?season=2015&category=SCORING&type=1 ", false xmlHttp.setRequestHeader" content type "html = CreateObject xmlHttp.send as the dim HTML object set "," text / xml ("htmlfile") html.body.innerHTML = tbl = html.getElementById ("curr_table") line as the tbl object set = 1 col = 1 set TR_col = html.getelementsbytagname ("TR") TR_col set TD_col = TR.getelementsbytagname in each TR. ("TD") for each TD in TD_col cells (line, c for c) = TD. Winnertext col = col + 1 next col = 1 line = line + 1 next end sub  

No comments:

Post a Comment