Thursday 15 July 2010

loopbackjs - Multi-level include filter with LoopBack JS -


My problem is how can I get multilevel connection structures in a request with the LoopBack backend I have 3 models Are: continent , country , county . I want to get a continent and get it in all countries and all the counties.

Relationships between the two:

  • Continent contains many country , and
  • Therefore, / api / continent / 1
      {"id": 1 "name": "Europe"}  

    Now, I want to receive all the countries and countries with the Continent , so do I do a query for / api / continent / 1? Filter [Include] = Country

    However, I do not receive counties.

    What kind of query should I make to get a list that includes both the relationship level? {ID: 1, Name: "United Kingdom", County: [/ b] {ID: 1, Name: "Avon":

    Thank you for your help!

syntax is:

  / api / continent / 1? Filter = {"include": {"country": "counties"}}  

No comments:

Post a Comment