Thursday 15 July 2010

c# - Loading data from a site in Silverlight -


I am trying to load the data in my Silverlight app, however, when it launches, . As soon as I get a target invocation accession, I get killed. Results:

  Public Menpage () {WebClient wc = new WebClient (); Wc.OpenReadCompleted + = New OpenRed CompletedEventHandler (wc_OpenReadCompleted); Wc.OpenReadAsync (new Uri ("http://www.google.com")); } Zero wc_OpenReadCompleted (Object Sender, OpenReadCompletedEventArgs e) {stream st = e.Result; Streamer sr = new streamrider (cents); String result = sr.ReadToEnd (); }  

Why is this unsuccessful, and what should I do to make this work?

P, I'm afraid I can not do a local proxy, because the app is going to be positioned as part of an app on ApacheTomack Server, not IIS.

Cheers

Nik

crosslite on targetlight target domain -Domain policy can not cross-domain request without file If you can not install the proxy, then you will not be able to get data from any domain except for the hosting of your application.


No comments:

Post a Comment