Thursday 15 July 2010

appstore approval - Does Apple's iPhone App Review Process use a business or calendar day? -


We are trying to plan release of our current and future iPhone app. I see that the App Store reviewed 95% in 14 days from 9/12/2009. I know this is an estimate, but I was wondering if anyone knew whether working with Apple Business Days (M-F) or they were talking about calendar days?

We waited 10 calendar days for the review today. I can only assume that the 14 day estimate starts today.

refers to apple calendar days I had updates of app and approved original presentations on weekends and if They were talking about business days, they would have mentioned it.

Updated by Enemy (6/21/2012: Although the answer was originally at the right time, the process of Apple has changed. Devloper.apple According to the .com site, the approval process is referred to as the business day of the estimated time.


No comments:

Post a Comment