Thursday 15 July 2010

How to add django-db-log models to admin panel? -


Just install the django-db-log module and is trying to work it properly. 'Python manage.py syncdb' command-built database, it seems that logging works, but there is nothing about it in the admin panel as I have found in the document, it should be added to the admin panel without any additional configuration, But then I added 'djangodblog.middleware.DBLogMiddleware' and 'djangodblog' to INSTALLED_APPS in MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES It seems that nothing happens. What am i doing wrong

Thank you for your solution, I had the same problem that DjangoDodblog table was not shown in my admin interface is.

However, I have recently installed the DNS_log_log-1.5.0-py2.6.egg with Django 1.1.1 version.

I created my Django project in Dijonoblog Directory in Project Dyer, then my admin interface shows the Designblog table.

Thanks and Best Relationship


No comments:

Post a Comment