Saturday 15 May 2010

orm - 3-tiered web-service enabled architecture -


After reading many articles on the Net about best practice application-designs and patterns, I still have all the information in one Can not merge with my real-word application on the map ...

I have to apply a 3-tiered application:

  • UI-Layer:
    ASP.net - A Silverlight-application hosted within the webpage

  • BusinessLogicLayer:
    WCF-Services / .NET RIA services are underway
  • < / Li>
  • , I do not know where my business object should be placed and where to fill them with data

    should be another layer, in which all of my There will be business items, so that they can be used in all 3 layers?
    Or should I put them in my BLL and call NHHNET-methods in DH - but then will I have circular dependencies between BLL and DAL? Is it not "highly architecturally" if I present "DataAvst Objects" inside DAL and I can copy all the properties in Business Objects in BLL?

    Any help appreciated!

    Best regards, Daniel Long

Business objects go into business layers These objects Is used by the UI layer, and the data layer is used to populate the phone methods themselves.

In general, objects in one layer only call methods in their own layer or just one down.

One of the motivations is to be able to change one of the layers without changing the other. For example, there may be a different way of presenting the UI, using similar methods from the business layer Or maybe, the database can be changed, as long as there are methods similar to the old methods in the new data layer.


No comments:

Post a Comment