Saturday 15 May 2010

Is there any opensource high-performance IPC-like msg bus library in c++? -


In my current project, I have a slightly distributed architecture, that is, to perform many executable things, Cooperate with I to make things easier, I hope I have a reliable 'backbone' message: when an executable message is hooked up over the bus, then when a new message arrives Callback can be received. Similarly, it can publish a new message in the bus.

I know that some companies provide off-shelf solutions in this way, however, OSS Is anyone free?

If you do not need Windows support, and your process is not spread on different computers , Then I will definitely take a look.

This is written in Bindings for C & F (according to web page) for "CT, GLIB, Java, C #, Python, etc."

It's quite impressive, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment