Saturday 15 May 2010

java - Why is my Tomcat-deployed web.xml not being read by the host server? -


I have a full-functional web application that is hosted on a server, it is using the localhost completely , But when I start Tomcat 7.0.59 on the server and try to access the application from my local machine, it loads HTML and CSS, and then breaks when the first controller is trying to kill the servlet Ho:

  Function Loader (Pu Hn Ausej) {var review_ID = location.search.split ( 'review =') [1]; $ .ajax ({url: "Login Controller", Type: "Post", Data: {"reviewID": review_ID}, ...  

So I'm pretty sure this is not The readable web.xml is correct, where my Servlets / Servlet-Mappings are defined.

This is my web .xml

   

I also

  & lt; Welcome-file-list & gt; & Lt; Welcome-file & gt; Foo.jsp & lt; / Welcome-file & gt; & Lt; / Welcome-file-list & gt;  

To see if the app will be broken when Fuji is trying to find JSP and is not searching for it (the actual file is called index.jsp), but index. Jsp is still being rendered so much web. Xml is not being clearly loaded, no idea why? Thanks!

web.xml

The web.xml file is from the SETTLE specification Has been received, and includes information used to deploy and configure components of your web applications. For the first time configuring Tomcat, this is where you define servlet mapping for central components like JSP. You can. Within Tomcat, this file function is described in the same way as the in the Servlet specification, the only deviation in the handling of this file is that the user has to define the default values ​​for all references TOMCAT-HOME / There is an option to use conf / web.xml. If this method is used, Tomcat will use TOMCAT-home / conf / web.xml as a base configuration, which can be overwritten by application-specific web-INF / web.xml files.

Source :.

I do not overwrite the tink tomcat web-INF / web.xml in my case and is looking in the conf folder


No comments:

Post a Comment