Saturday 15 May 2010

How to change download url path in wordpress to www.yoursite.com/download? -


I am trying to hide or minimize links to uploaded files or images in the wp-content / uploads folder . By default if you include uploads and images, PDFs, etc. and included in a post or page in WordPress, then there will be a link like this:

mysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2014 / 08 / picture. JPG "

I want to hide the context of all the WP folders on my site. I am trying to find the method whose URL will be displayed instead.

mysite Org / Uploads / 2014/08 / picture.jpg "

or

mysite.org/uploads/picture.jpg"

or

Mysite.org/picture.jpg "

Is there a plugin or some hack that will hide me from showing" wp-content "in my URL?

Add it to your website in your wp-config.php file.

  Define ('UPLOADS', 'Downloads');  

Then create a folder named "Downloads" in the root directory of WordPress site, using FTP or RDP (or you can use your server).

Then you

Note: If you already have files in the Media Library, then those people will get the option to "Organize my uploads in month and year-based folders" option To uncheck the box. Will need to be moved and all the references to the old upload folder will be changed in the database, if you want them to be consistent.


No comments:

Post a Comment