Saturday 15 May 2010

copying a texture in xna into another texture -


I am loading a texture2D that contains several phantom textures. I initialize to store in different texture2D objects I would like to draw different textures while loading texture, but there is no such way where I have to do this. SpriteBatch Draw, I believe that only one beginning, the end block should be called right from within?

Thank you.

I am loading a texture2D that contains many phantom textures. To store texture in 2D object, I would like to draw different textures while loading the initial texture.

You do not have to do this, nor should you want to reach a single texture faster than many settings. In addition, textured GPU textures are stored in memory to split it does not make sense.

You should instead focus on the written code that can reach individual sprites within your phantom sheet. I suggest how you can see how a play based game works

Here's a great tutorial video series that you should help:


No comments:

Post a Comment