Saturday 15 May 2010

line - VBScript: Function parameter list too long? -


I got a function:

 enter  function in Progressions (first name, LastName, Street1, Street2, City, State, Zip, x, y, z, a, b, c, d, e)  

When I try to compile this function , Then the "Required Identifier" error, however, if I shorten the list of parameters, then it works fine.

Is such a long list of parameters?

I thought that VBSSPT does not care how long a line goes ..

Is there a way to break my parameter list in 2 lines?

I tried to use an underscore, but there is no benefit.

OK ... It has been found that the length of the parameter list was not the issue. The issue was that one of my parameters was called "type" and I think there is a reserved word in VBSPRT. Of course, the readpad does not show me at all ...

Thanks anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment