Friday 15 February 2013

vnc - FILAB "Connect to VM display" missing credentials -


I have a FILAB (FIWARE cloud) example when I try to connect via VM display tool (VNC display) I'm doing the example details, under the Connection tab. I have successfully set up an SSH connection for other examples in which I have a floating IP. VNC Connection for both instances gives me login prompt, but I do not know what the credentials are for entry.

I have tried my addicted credentials and it is also based on one another:

  • root / -
  • <
  • I have also run the "Change Password" option for this, but I have the same issues I am experiencing, i.e. Error 501: "No Impliment".

    In the presentations and documents about installing FILAB infrastructure, we have not found any credentials for VNC or how to set them.

    Has anyone solved it issues and FILAB connected via VNC for example?

    Thank you!

We have the same issue here

  • Log in via SSH
  • The "root" and "fireware" password has not yet been disclosed, so we have taken action as follows:

    1. We temporarily allow external VP to be new VM <
    2. Check VM display with that user
    3. Reassign the external VM to the original VM
    4. Create a new user and create a privilege.

    Now you can access your new VM from any browser :)

    Get some advice :

    - If the VM display is not responding to your keystrokes (i.e. on Firefox), you can observe the source code of the HTML webview and direct it to the noView in a new window on the noVNC server Can use the link

    -NOVNC is easy to connect anywhere, but if you are new to VM Some are working, I recommend connecting via external IP to SSM via SSH and then that connection will have to open a new SSH connection within the local shared network (you just need to get the .pem file Is)


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment