Friday 15 February 2013

adding .so files in android studio 1.0 , gradle 1.1 -


I have tested many solutions and how to add hacks SO files but most of them work in the old version There are shields (.8th.) I have gone to each link and the other, but still I hang in the end & amp; failed. I also noticed that most of them are old, have they helped to fix this problem?

What is the latest step, how to add the SO files in Android Studio 1.0 with grade 1?

Thank you very much.

I have tried in the new version:

  1) In app & gt; Src & gt; Make a jniLibs in main & gt; JniLibs 2.) Inside the folder I have 2 folders which say "Armebe" & amp; "Armaby-v7a" 3.) I added so many files inside those folders. 4. Build & amp; Compile (no change in gradle setting)  

** - Still having the same error: java.lang.UnconfirmedLinkError: The original method was not found. **

** - found a JNI download /data/app-lib/test.video.com.civi.video2-1 / **


No comments:

Post a Comment