Friday 15 February 2013

asp.net mvc - In MS MVC, are Poco classes to be defined in the Models namespace but outside of a repository class? -


I think I'm about to collect a MVC repository correctly, but individual loss on Fringe. I created a MVC project with a repository and successfully returned the data, but is not correct because it is related to DDD. Please tell me where I am wrong in the case of strict DDD assembly. I think the topics are very detailed, a book suggestion would be OK. I hope that I am quite specific in my question.

It was a question, but I separated them for clarity: do you create a namespace for all the stototti classes which are called Mystore.Modals? Create a repository category like the product within the model namespace for each unit? Do you put the pocus in your classrooms in the model namespace but are not part of the repository class?

I am currently using POSC to figure out the institutions with the Linux statement, IQueryable Rappers therefore I think you can remove any IQueryable and replace it with some kind of lazy load? How do you load lazy without relying on SQL from the original linux?

  Public IQueryable & lt; Products & gt; GetProducts (...) {Return to db.Products in P ... where new myProductPoco select // Linq id = a poco cut from p.ID, name = p.Name, ...}); }  

Then references to these MVC views within the heirs page directive:

  System.Web.Mvc.ViewPage & lt; IQueryable & lt; MyStore.Models.Product & gt; & Gt;  

However, Nested Generic looks incorrect. I think it needs a re-factor. Where do you define defining model classes in which there are references to entities? Within the control class (nested class)?

As book suggestions, try Eric Evan, and maybe Martin Fowellers.


No comments:

Post a Comment