Friday 15 February 2013

javascript - How to get selected row index from jquery datatables without using TableTool -


I need to get the row ID or the index of the selected rows from jquery datatables without using tablets. Once I If I get the index or id, then I will use these rows to select when the user will come back to the same page. How do I get the row id or index of selected rows? thanks a lot!

JSP code:

  // When a line is selected, then I need to get a line id or index $ ('# usertable TBT'). ('Click', function () {var oTable = $ ('# userTable') .DataTable (); var data = oTable.fnGetData (this); selectedRowId = data [4]; Warning (selectedRowId); // Printed "undefined" var rowIndex = oTable.row (this). Index (); Alert (line index); // This alert was not implemented too.});  

var rowIndex = oTable.row (this) .index ();

The above will work but you have to use it:

  var oTable = $ ('# userTable'). Datatelle ();  

The API will return and allow you to use the line (this). Indexes ()

Instead of:

  var oTable = $ ('# userTable'). Datable ();  

Although without seeing the working copy of the code (which may be JSFDial), I am unsure of why fnGetData () is not working


No comments:

Post a Comment