Friday 15 February 2013

java - How to connect to machine ip address & port via grails app -


I'm running Mac OS 10.6 with the default settings for my machine with Internet Saving.

Do you need to configure to allow access to my machine's gaile / jetty frequency at a particular port?

I can do "along with" but if I run my Gay App to run on a specific port, I can not use it with it: ".

The browser can not establish a connection to its own machine with this address and I know that I need to install an accessible port in some config files.

I was able to do this before upgrading to the last version of OS, but it has been so long I do not remember what I did last time.

Note: I can use 'grails run-app-serverver.port =' to specify a port number for the JT to run my Grails application, but it is still my machine Does not allow access to IP addresses; Port number

  grails run-ap-dserver.port = & lt; Port number & gt;  

Run-app runs a Grails app using the default JT Container The default http port is 8080. This command line can be customized by adding --Dserver.port =

For more information, see.


No comments:

Post a Comment