Friday 15 February 2013

content management system - TYPO3 - how to set the <base> tag in the header of generated html pages? -


I inherited the ownership of running a website on TYPO3 version 4.2.1. There are two pages that are not correctly rendered, and it seems due to the failure to load CSS and JavaScript files. While examining the page source, I can see that from the page header, & lt; Base href = "blah ..." /> tag is missing.

Q: How on earth are I setting up a base URL property in TAPO 3 !?

I have inserted on the Tipto 3 website, have edited various "TypePost" files, offering holiness to PHP Gods, none of the generating code is not included in the tag yet.

Kindly appreciate any help please note that "Upgrading to the latest version" is not possible for me, and my PHP knowledge is non-existent.

To add this line to the "Setup" field of your site's main typo template, it should: < / P>

  config.baseURL = & lt; The URL is here & gt; "TSRef" (TypoScript Reference) is a major document for each TYPO3 site administrator - available online at: 

I If you recommend printing a copy to keep it at the desk, you will often refer to it (they also provide it in the OpenOffice format to make it easier.)

Section 1.6 ("Setup" ) Describes all the properties that you want to do through the typeface of the typeposcript. You can:

Although I'm not going to recommend you download the latest version to fix this problem, I will You are advised to download the latest version to ensure that you have not left any security patches.


No comments:

Post a Comment