Friday 15 February 2013

svg - R axis ticks numbering -


Hi, I can not understand nonsense with Axis 1 which is happening in this plot. The relevant piece of code (I think).

  plot.window (xlim = c (-0.5,0.55), ylim = c (-0.5,0.55), ASP = 1) axis (1, = CEC (-0.5, 0.55) , = 0.05), LWD = 1, lwd.ticks = 1, pos = -0.5, label = format C (CEC (-0.5,0.55, = 0.05), 1, format = "F")) axis (2, on = CEC (-0.5, 0.55, = 0.05), LWD = 1, LW.Tax = 1, Pause = -0.5, Labels = Format C (Seq (-0.5.0.5.5, by 0.05), 1, format = 

.png "alt =" Enter image details here ">

As come You can see that Axis 2 has worked as expected, but there is a rumor of Axis 1 in which all the same code is not working as I thought it would be.

EDIT: It seems that the problem is with the RSVDVice Library - if I'm just planning to plot then the window looks like the expectations of things and the built-in SVG output also works. Does it have to be expected (There are other problems for me created in SVG devices - such as presenting the text as a glyph - so I would still like to use RSV device - or somebody has recommended for SVG output, which will be used as font Will keep)


No comments:

Post a Comment