Friday 15 February 2013

c# - How to create and manage several datasets -


What is the best way for me to do many datasets?

I thought about making it a routine to create a dataset with one number in my names, every one with the desired data, but it is not very intelligent (though it may work)

I want to create that "like data" "Vb:

   

and how many datasets I see in this "array" Eligible I

Anyone in C # or VB Pure welcome! (Although I'm developing in vb.net)

I have tried to do it like an array

  dim dayof as directinfoone = New directoryInfo ("c: \") dim finfo FileInfo () = dinfo.GetFiles ("* .xml") Dims as Ds (DataSet = nothing for a = 0 to finfo.GetLength ( 0) Step 1 DS (A) .ReadXml ("c: \" "+ FinFoo (A) .name) Next  

and find me

  The object is not set for an example of object. ** *  

So I think this is not just that.

(obs, I have loaded a dataset to a dataset of a code and it works perfectly

thanks!

/ div>

The answer to last Marcello is not so Datasets are large, and by using one you 're already consuming too much memory

What did I do:
Made a dataset and used it (The fields I wanted) then cleaned it :

  In the form of a new dataset of the slow data   

this line of code was in for , where I used to write every file Loaded, so it flashes every time. It worked perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment