Friday 15 February 2013

jax ws - Axis client with changing keystorefile. org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: General security error (No certificates for user user1 were found for signature) -


I have a problem with Axis2- customer within JAX-WS Web Services. It Jead-WS Web service within Tomket container is dynamically retrieved from Keystorefile database. So when I started Tomket I am using commonly YS-client and it works fine, but if I restart I Tomket that fails with Staktrres shown it down would change the keystore it works exactly what some static variables Rambat or Tomket which are not fly until restart Tomket? I use Rampart-Module 1.3 to sign messages for a secure web service. I think the inflow and outflow configuration are right because I'm printing them in logging.

In stacktrace log in Tomcat Catalina:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Error while signing :; Nested exception is: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processMessage (WSDoAllSender.java:67) were found for a certificate signed for general protection fault (user user1) On organization. apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllHandler.invoke org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke (Phase.java:318) on org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke (WSDoAllHandler.java:72) (AxisEngine. java: 251) org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send (AxisEngine.java:416) on org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send (OutInAxisOperation.java:402) on org.apache.axis2.description .OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl on org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute (OutInAxisOperation.java:229) (OperationClient.java:165)

Well, I learned to solve this trick was to use Nitishit configuration. I was using old parameter-based configurations. Login Here's a link to a great blog by thilina:

Remember to define the time policy.xml file follow this tutorial. It was something I forgot to do before :)


No comments:

Post a Comment