Friday 15 February 2013

sql - Eliminate stray whitespace between textboxes on a report -


I have a body of 4 stacked text boxes in the body of an SSR report and a horror space / extra line between the text box Getting 3 & amp; 4.

This is an address block - for name / title / email / website, you can not put them in the same text box, which has email and website links. I have tried to format vertical space to remove it; To calculate the situation, the exact position was calculated by adding up to + height. And of course I have tried to position it, so there are actually 0 pixels between the text boxes. If I'm # 3 & amp; Rendering # 4 looks the same, so it does not wandering formatted characters in the data field.

The solution is to wrap vertical boxes in a rectangle

I also get this problem good It was as long as I did not start on the second part of the form, my brain got blasted. The new boxes used to work completely until I moved to the second set of other text boxes that wrapped a few words in them. I realized that the boxes made according to the word were directly connected to those flaws which I was looking at the set of the correct text box. I think there is some kind of poor markup going on, which tries to prepare things horizontally and closes the set of text boxes in a rectangle, it saves them.


No comments:

Post a Comment