Friday 15 June 2012

php - Program capable of opening a large XML file in windows -


I need to parse and process the XML feed, unfortunately the feed is in 110 MB size (and I have some But I need to see the framework to be able to parse it (or if someone has any other ideas that I would love to hear it).

But for some reasons I am unable to edit the file Open. I am on a 64 bit Vista machine with 4GB RAM (and there is a lot to use) but the file crashes every program. I tries to open it.

Does anyone have any idea how I can parse blindly (server runs Linux ...) ?! (Please PHP please ..!) Or a program that might be able to solve my problem?

Cheers

UPDATE

I have managed to find the problem but I have accepted the answer. It seemed that the XML file was not only large, but it all happened in a row, which seemed to break line limits in most programs. The selected answer textpad + + detected it and broke the file in different lines so that it can be seen ... (anyone can help in the future!)

< P>

I have never had trouble opening a large file in TextPad:


No comments:

Post a Comment