Friday 15 June 2012

css - How to align input with a checkbox (pull-right) in the same row? -


I have a text input and a checkbox in the same line if I add the checkbox to the pull-right square, then I How can I fill the rematch with the text input on the left? I'm using Bootstrap 3.

  & lt; Div class = "check box i-checks pull-right" & gt; & Lt; Label & gt; & Lt; Input type = "checkbox" & gt; & Lt; I & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; Fixed width labels & lt; / Label & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Input class = "form-control" & gt;  

This bootstrap is created in CSS.

Use input-group, and use input-group-apon, insert it before or after input inside the input-group.

  & lt; Div class = "container" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "row" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "col-lg-12" & gt; & Lt; Label = "input_name" & gt; My field & lt; / Label & gt; & Lt; Div class = "input-group" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "text" name = "input_name" class = "form-control" aria-label = "..." placeholder = "text to the left, check there on ==> & Gt; & Lt; Span class = "input-group-adon" & gt; & Lt; Label & gt; & Lt; Input type = "checkbox" aria-label = "here to the right" & gt; Title label & lt; / Labels & gt; & Lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt ;! - / input-group - & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt ;! - /.col-lg-6 - & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt ;! - /.row - & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

No comments:

Post a Comment