Friday 15 June 2012

c++ - Can't add static lib -


I am trying to create a DLL and it needs to be referred to the library libeay32.dll from the openssl package. I can not seem to add it as a reference under property page-> common property-> new reference because this error returns "could not add reference to the file 'C: \ OpenSSL \ libeay32.dll' It is neither a .NET assembly or registered Active X control. I can compile and run it when I use Linker-> Input-> additional dependencies and the static lib 'C: \ OpenSSL \ lib \ libeay32.lib' But I am IM results I am doing wrong?

You are doing everything correctly. NET relations ( And the COM component that is used through .NET COM interop) Add Reference "Add another reference." The other way that you have tried it is the right way for the original code, but Libeay32.lib is not a static library, it is the export library for DLL.


No comments:

Post a Comment