Friday 15 June 2012

ios - Add footer view UITableView -


I have this code to add footer view to my table view

  UIView * FooterView = [[UIView alloc] initWithFrame: CGRectMake (0.0f, 0.0f, 320.0f, 80.0f)]; UILabel * tableFooter = [[UILabel alloc] initWithFrame: CGRectMake (0, 0, 20, 20)]; TableFooter.textColor = [UIColor blue color]; Table footer Background color = [Swatellax background color]; Tablefooter.opac = yes; TableFooter.font = [UIFont boldSystemFontOfSize: 15]; TableFooter.text = @ "" test "; [Add Footer AddSubview: Table Footer]; Self.tableView.tableFooterView = Footer;  

But then when I run it, The label does not appear at the bottom of your code, I see it in my view, and then set my footage as footer, I see there is extra space but do not have a label?

Why is this not happening

thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment