Friday 15 June 2012

How to expose Swift code (iOS application) to be run from Wordpress admin panel like php server code -


"postprint" itemprop = "text">

I need to update daily pages based on a Wordpress supported website one text input I get through email. So I think that the input text parsed or an iOS app was generated based on some rules, generating the HTML page and with some googling I have prepared a php code that directly embeds my updated pages into the Wordpress MySQL database And it also updates the other table so the site menu shows the latest changes so far so good.

I am now looking into how to automate this workflow so that I do not need to copy the input text every day in my iOS app and run the website update. The way I am searching for the way to expose the Swift code, I wrote directly in the WordPress admin panel, so that the website administrator can update the site on the swift code I have already done.

I think you want to write it in PHP or any other language that can run on a web server And can access the MySQL database directly. I think you can make a coco application to run on Mac and repeat your swift code to do this, but I can bet that your web server is not running on Mac.

Here:


No comments:

Post a Comment