Friday 15 June 2012

javascript - Transition to different state with state params -


Hello I'm new to angular routing and wondering how I can transition to different states through the controllers .

I know that I should inject the $ state service that I did, but I am not clear how to use the transit method for the service.

It is not working in my controller code to try the transition :( (I tried to do $ stateService.go (...) as well, but No success)

  $ stateService.transitionTo ("test ((path: 'test.TestState'})");  

This is my state definition $ stateProvider .state ("teststate", {url: '/: path', TemplateUrl: (stateParams) => {returns / templates? Path = '+ state param Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks

What do you mean?

  $ state.go (" test state ", {path: 'test.TestState'})  


No comments:

Post a Comment