Friday 15 June 2012

java - How to configure JBoss EAP 6.3 WebApp for Kerberos authentication -


I have to configure JBoss EAP 6.3 to understand Kerberos authentication.

My environment includes:

  • Linux server with JBoss EAP 6.3
  • Client station with Windows 7 64bit + Chrome
  • Windows Server 2008 Active Directory (Tasks as KDC)

I have tried many examples in the past, but none of them works. Do everything according to the document:

And this document:

And this document:

Everything else that I have The test is from (jboss-negotiation-toolkit) this message is: WARN [org.jboss.security.auth.spi.AbstractServerLoginModule] (http- / 172.27.185.220: 8080-1) Unsupported chat mechanism 'NTLM'

Has anyone gone all through this and sorted it somehow?

Thank you in advance, Joseph

Take a look at my SPNGO demo project

Try to work with this linked project.

If you can successfully validate against ApacheEdber Kerberos, then the configuration ( krb5.conf

common disturbances is an incorrect SPN name < /p>

/ strong>. The service principal should be in the form of HTTP / hostname @ REALM (such as < Code> HTTP / www.my-company.com@MY-COMPANY.COM )

You can find some other hints in my old presentation -

< / Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment