Friday 15 June 2012

licensing - Things to consider w/microsoft technologies? -


I am in the process of employing a public facing web application. I have not decided which platforms I / Will still use the device, but it is one of the asp.net or lamp flavors.

My question is whether there are licensing or other issues on which I should consider whether I am a FP. The last thing to know is that I have missed some licensing issues or because I am using the net and I have learned that Microsoft has anything or anything to write.

Thank you!

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

You can use the Studio Express Edition for free, SQL Server Express is the same but if anything, If you are going to use a non-express edition, you will need to buy a license for it, often, the license is covered in the web host (usually on a small increase in charge for you) Contact the host New best However, using Aspiknet is free to use can be used with MySQL so you go down that route. If you are thinking of starting a business with this, then you would like to take a look at this plan because it gives you 3 years worth of license for MS Developer products.


No comments:

Post a Comment