Friday 15 June 2012

cookies - Issue with get liferay login user info -


I have deployed a portal, where I have the following code in my view.jsp for my name, email ID and site ID I can get it with

  & lt;% long id = themeDisplay.getLayout (). GetGroupId (); Long userId = themeDisplay.getUserId (); String fullname = user.getFullName (); System.out.println ("Check User Information ==> Full Name:" + fullname + "Site ID:" + ID + "User ID" + User ID); & Gt%;  

In my opinion. Jsp, I am providing an external web page in that external web page, I am filling out a form and clicking on the submit button, I will again control the control over the same portlet with another jasp (formadata.jsp) ") Redirecting to the code.

The problem now is, I need to get user information after submitting a button in the web page. In any way, we can set user information in cookies or session or portal in View.jsp, or get the Portlet session and that information in the form. After submitting .jsp operation?

Or to obtain user information after submitting an event for any other easy solution?

After login to Brieer, the user information is stored in the domain name object with the attribute name: "USER ".

You can get user objects by session.getAttribute ("USER");


No comments:

Post a Comment