Friday 15 June 2012

php - How do I setup Symfony to create multiple database schemas? -


I have 2 databases in my project Propell Build Model has already been set to work for 2 databases -

If I make changes to any database, then I need a propell-build-schema command to rebuild the schema for both.

I know that I can do this manually by modifying my own settings per schema, but is it possible to create both at the same time? If so, how can I adjust my propel.ini file for both connections?

I am currently using Symphony 1.0

propell -Build-schema command uses settings in the Propile.ini file which can only store the configuration of a single connection. However, you may possibly want to store your other connection settings by making a copy of your propel.ini file with a different name and doing whatever you want. Repeat Propell-Build-schema twice so that each orientation should use correct propel.ini (your script may also need to rename output schema.iml files). Then, whenever you want to rebuild schema files, just run the script.


No comments:

Post a Comment