Friday 15 July 2011

email - groovyPageRenderer Vs groovyPagesTemplateEngine -


  • I'm using Grails version 2.4.4
  • Many templates in my project I need to send them as e-mails
  • They point to this mail or there is a background process or web request
  • groovyPagesTemplateEngine works, background process and Do not work with anything else without any webrequest

Can I use the page renderer instead of groovyPagesTemplateEngine The front? Does the page renderer have any limitations?

Grails have a comment in the problem which is closed

"There is no limit to what you can do because there is no request. And links to all other templates, controllers etc. To be fully qualified. "

Did I try to do it for the LinkTok controller working in the background?

I do not know what the page renderer will not work with Bean?

PageRenderer is yes, GroovyPagesTemplateEngine There is a low level of use and although you can use it, there is a more difficult API to work with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment