Friday 15 July 2011

Facebook Connect Dialog Box doesn't close -


I am trying to use Facebook Connect on my website (which mostly uses ASP.NET). When the user clicks on the "Connect" button, opens the "connect url" in the app settings within the connect dialog, how can I open the target URL in the page with the "connect" button?

My button is:

  & lt; Fb: login-button size = "large" onlogin = "window.location.reload ();" & gt;  

Please check what I'm saying exactly (single page website)

Thank you.

In this way it works for me:

  Lt; Fb: login-button onlogin = "document.location.href = document .location.href;" & gt; & Lt; / Fb: Login button for & gt;  

If you delete the onlogin attribute, it also turns off (this is the default behavior). It seems that the code you got in the online feature is a subset of javascript, is it possible?

I wrote a Facebook Connect tutorial : -)


No comments:

Post a Comment