Friday 15 July 2011

jQuery slide panel back up -


I have a panel that has a responsive carousel, so I need to preserve the container height which means that I I can not use it

  display: none  

so I have protected the height and it is looking at the position from the top , When the user slides a button

I need to allow the user to click on the button again and slide it.

What do I have here:

  $ (('' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ',');});  

It slides down the panel. I added a class by thinking that I can target the button again and slide it up but it is not working.

Thanks for any help.

You should include a switch to check that your Carousell is already open, you Can slide it again See him in this Bela

  $ ('a.mycourses'). ('Click', function () (if ($ (this) .hasClass ('open')) {$ ('' top ':' -100 '), 1000); $ (this) .removeClass ( 'Open');} and {$ ('#cortacart'). Animate ({'Top': '0'}, 1000); $ (this) .addClass ('Open');}});  

No comments:

Post a Comment