Friday 15 July 2011

java - issue testing async web service in SoapUI -


I am running a multi-threaded load test using the simplified open source version. I am testing an asynchronous web-service, I send a request for service through sopi, these requests are queued for execution later, and the web service later sends a notification response

< P> I am using a MockService to capture these notification responses. I now need to map each response back to the request, so that the soap u was originally sent so that latency can be tracked by the reply of the request. To do this, I was going to define a concurrent HashMap The test phase that sends the request will update hashmap with the request ID and the current time. When my MockService receives a notification response, then that hashp is used to get the start time of that request ID.

There is a problem facing me that I have to declare Hasmap in a circle where all threads use the same Hashp and MockService is also used.

If I declare my Hampshire in a Groovy testing phase, then each stage when the test phase executes, its own copy will be made, which is what I do not want to do.

My question is, is there a way to declare my hammerspace in a "global" radius in Sopuri so that all the test threads (and my Mokservivis) can access the same Hashup Exam?

I tried to declare it in TestSuite's setup script and add it in the TestSuite context, but that does not work.

Can anyone help with this?


No comments:

Post a Comment