Friday 15 July 2011

mysql - Difficulty with unusual many to many select query -


I have just started learning MySQL, I'm researching it for a few hours, unfortunately I can not find the solution I suspect it is very easy, I do not know how to do it. I have not found any such situation here or on other sites.

Here are some example data

  Computer + ---------------- - + id computer | Name 1 Compie 00 2 | Komp002 computer_has_software + --------------------------------------- + Computer_ID computer | Software_itware1 | 1 1 | 2 Software + ------------------ + idsoftware | Name 1 Notepad 2 | Eclipse 3 | Firefox 4 | Google chrome  

As you can see, both Notepad and Eclipse are installed in komp001 .

I want a query that will tell me whether the software is available but not installed on komp001 i.e. komp001 not all software

I hope to get answers from Firefox and Google Chrome.

Software + ------------------------ + idsoftware | Name 3 Firefox 4 | Google Chrome

  SELECTs * As a software from SEFT (Select * Computer_Hess_Worwerware with WHERE computer_idcomputer = 1) as CSDSOSware = ChesesoftwareAdware as WHSER CHSsoftware_idsoftware NULL  

No comments:

Post a Comment