Wednesday 15 September 2010

vba - How do I keep Excel from binding to the Microsoft Word 15.0 Object Library? -


We have a very complex Excel 2010 spreadsheet template, every new copy of the template needs to go through many people in our lifetime. .

Unfortunately, one of the first people using the template is Office 365 installed, after touching it, the spreadsheet starts binding from the Microsoft Word 15.0 Object Library, which is not available on the Excel 2010 PC. . While a personalized broken file can be fixed by unchecking the missing Word Object Library in the VBA code tools> context, I need to find a way to prevent it from being in first place.

I have reviewed the code in detail and I am not getting any reference to the MS Word object library, so are you bidding Excel to the first place? Is there anything that I can do to stop it?

Unchester, but something like this will be working in your workbook preceding saved event:

  with this workbook VBProject References for = 1 for 1 phase-1 if insat (atom) (i) .name, "word") & lt; & Gt; 0. Remove the request. (I) Next End  

Disclaimer: I do not have Office 365 and do not know why this word 15.0; Either way, above it assumes that it does.


No comments:

Post a Comment