Wednesday 15 September 2010

php - I need to access backend models from a frontend controller in Yii 2 -


I am using the Yii 2 framework how can I use my backend model with my frontend controller Have tried the code.

$ tnc = new \ app \ model \ payment methods \ terms and rules ();

But I got this error

  class "ap" model \ payments mode \ rules and condition 'not found  
< / Div>

The namespace for backend is backend , so you should just try:

< Pre> $ tnc = \ backend \ model \ payments mode \ terms and rules ();

In the advanced application template, each level has its own root area, for example, the front end level has a root alias @frontend , while The back-end tier root area is @backend As a result, you can insert front-end classes under the name space << code> backend Classes can be automatically loaded by Yii autoloader.

Read more:


No comments:

Post a Comment