Wednesday 15 September 2010

Flex SWF assets loaded into Flash SWF at runtime within same ApplicationDomain -


I am trying to load an SWF compiled by FLEX SDK exported by Flash IDE in the manner of GetDefinition ( ) Usually this flash works well with the assets exported from the IDE, then loads from Flash IDE to another SDF.

In the same way, I can only use Flash IDE:
Loader -> Use same ApplicationDomain -> getDefinition (class)

Now, [Embed ] Using the ' test .as' compiled from Flex SDK using the metadata tag:
Loader -> Using the same application daemon -> getDefinition (" Test _ "+ Class)

The problem is that instead of prefixing the class name to me, the asset libraries loaded I do not have to keep I (like '' test _ "+ class) versus (class)). Is there any way to do this without referencing the library to reach the original loader Or without being pulled? In this way I do not have to know which SDF property is coming, just the name of the class which I can instantiate from the current applicant, doom.

Thank you < / P>

What Y DF try to load and when it is fully loaded, get getDefinition (class)? No embeds


No comments:

Post a Comment