Wednesday 15 September 2010

automated tests - Allure reports. Screenshots are added to wrong reports using AfterMethod -


I have Maven and Testing tools on my project. I and I am trying to add screenshots to allocating reports. If I call the method with "Attachment" annotations directly from my test, then everything is fine.

But if I call it in the "@Efter Matthews" section, then screenshots are added to the wrong report and mixed.

In both cases, screenshots are generated and saved on disk correctly.

I have already seen the question here:

And I think, due to the TestGen adapter, my difficulties can be.

Call the "Attachment" method What is the right way to do it? What adapter do I use to avoid this problem? Maybe somebody gave me examples of using iTestListener to make screenshots, if a test failed? I have a similar problem with temptation + testNG and it IHookable interface by my BaseTest class. << / P>

"post-text" itemprop = "text" To implement your run () method, you need to run test normally, but in any case there is a need to catch the exception of taking a screenshot

Javadoc says that:

() method will be applied instead of every @ test method The test method will be invited on the greeting of callback () method of the IHookCallBack parameter.

The code snippet looks like this:

  Public Class Bestset IHookable {@Override Public Zero Run (IHookCallBack call back, ITestResult testResult) {callBack.runTestMethod ( TestResult); If (testResult.getThrowable ()! = Null) {try {takeScreenShot (testResult.getMethod (). GetMethodName ()); } Hold (IOException e) {e.printStackTrace (); }} Attachment (value = "method {0} failure, type =" image / PNG ") private byte [] Lace screenshot throws IOException {get getWebDriver (). GetScreenshotAs (Output Type. BYTES);} }  

Note that you can not use testResult.isSuccess (), yet, because the result of the test method is unknown and at that time it has a "running" status < / P>


No comments:

Post a Comment