Wednesday 15 September 2010

php - Woocommerce href's for Cart, Checkout, My Account are all empty. -


I have gone through every conceivable update to try and get it to work

I have a client blog where we are trying to implement Woocommerce, but despite working, when we first called, something recently went wrong and I can not track it down.

I have gone through both the options listed here:

I updated the wordpress in the dashboard, due to this there were problems, so I It was updated manually and the FTP '<<< p>

< / P>

I have also tried to disable and re-enable woocommerce, and have tried to delete and reinstall it. The only strange discrepancy is that in the previous version if I checked the woocommerce pages in the dashboard, I could see these hooks: [woocommerce_checkout] [woocommerce_cart]

but now they are not present And the page is not editable, but I think it is part of the latest woocommerce version.

I also tried to see if there was any conflict about my child, but nothing was resolved in it, enable stable wordpress theme. Here's the advice given here:

Here is a screenshot of one of my empty ARRs.

I know that this is a vague question, no code is referenced, but I do not know what's going on.

I can send a link to the site, if it helps, then I am hoping that anyone else has come against this issue.

Go to WooCommerce> Settings in your dashboard and check in each tab that is linked to the correct page. This will allow Woo links to work properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment