Wednesday 15 September 2010

c# - WebInvoke Method = * -


I am currently working on projects where the previous developer used * for the webinvoke method.

  [OperationContract] [WebInvoc (method = "*", Uretemplate = "/ path", response format = webmail format .jason)] zero set path (pathinfo pathinfo);  

I think that's what * - if anything. I was expecting GET, PUT, POST, etc. ... no star initially I was thinking the default (post), but there is no reason to use * if it is similar to default.

MSDN does not address it (), but they do not really know which method except the POST, which is the default.

This post () seems to indicate that * URITemplate should be used as OPTIONS method. So, I'm just trying to explain if he is wrong or if his code is legitimate, then I want to know what that means.

I have the system ServiceModel.Description WebHTP Behavior which uses WebInvoke and you can see that it is only a wildcard action that matches everything.

  Public class WebHttpBehavior: IEndpointBehavior, IWmiInstanceProvider {Internal cone string GET = "GET"; Internal cone string POST = "POST"; Internal constant wildcard action = "*"; Internal constant wildcarded mode = "*";  

This is a hold all behavior


No comments:

Post a Comment