Wednesday 15 September 2010

java me - BlackBerry - How to start a messenger application? -


I would like to use gtalk or any other messenger in my application but I do not know how to do it. Please let me know how to solve it. If you can give me some web links to learn more about this.


Try this for standard BB Messenger:

  Int mh = CodeModuleManager.getModuleHandle ("net_rim_bb_qm_peer"); If (mH == 0) {try new application manager exception ("BBM Messenger is not installed"); } Hold (ApplicationManagerException e) {System.out.println (e.getMessage ()); }} ApplicationDescriptor ad = CodeModuleManager .getApplicationDescriptors (mh) [0]; ApplicationDescriptor ad2 = New ApplicationDescriptor (advertisement, empty); Try {ApplicationManager.getApplicationManager () .runApplication (AD2, True); } Hold (ApplicationManagerException e) {System.out.println (e.getMessage ()); }  

You can start any app through the module name, just

  "net_rim_bb_qm_peer"  

Update and if you want examples of Blackberry Open Source Messenger, see:

ICQ Chat Software

IRC Midlet for Mobile Phone

Java Cell Phone Or support IRC client Java MIDP 1.0 (J2ME) for any other device.


1 comment: