Wednesday 15 September 2010

javascript - Angular modules conflict -


I use two modules of glass strap () and UI bootstrap (). Is it possible to use both in one application? I have a problem with the dropdown Do I have to choose a module or can I inject the required module? In coach view I use endorsement with UI Bootstrap and dropdown - which is broken, but I want to get glass strap Use the dropdown. How to inject these two modules?

App. JS

  Angular Modules ('projApp', [.... 'mgcrea.   

Controller / Coach.js

  Angular. 'ProjApp')). Controller ('CochTrint', Function ($ Range, Coach) {....  

From the Connor Bootstrap website, you can build a build, where you want to use a single blanket strap, should not be included in the dropdown. In fact, both the libraries provide disputed instructions so that you can choose one or the other

Unfortunately I do not think the angular one in the strap Ilding system, so you will need to have angled to keep the bootstrap, you remove manually Dayrektivesn source code.


No comments:

Post a Comment