Wednesday 15 September 2010

javascript - Internet explorer (and iOS browsers) showing text input cursor through nav bar element -


I have a strange gesture with Internet Explorer and iOS browsers, where you click on an input to give it input Then scroll the screen, the blinking cursor shows through the nav bar of the site, as seen in the following screenshot:

Does anybody know what I can do to fix it in IE? I tried to give a jade index to the navy bar, but he did nothing. When scrolling behind the nav bar, I could blur the input (if I knew how to detect it), but I would not like to do this.

HTML

  & lt; Input type = "text" / & gt; & Lt; Header & gt; & Lt; / Header & gt;  

css

  body {padding: 10em 1em 200em 1em; } Header {status: fixed; Top: 0; Left: 0; Width: 100%; Height: 10 AM; Background: # e0e0e0; }  


No comments:

Post a Comment