Wednesday 15 June 2011

windows - Weird error with if command -


I have just finished a batch file when I run it, I get a strange error! Here's the first code to get started:

  searchRs "ro.product.model =" build.prop> gt; Tmp.txt cscript "sed.vbs" "tmp.txt" "ro.product .model =" "set / p = device => Tmp.txt del "tmp.txt" cd c: \ kitchen \ WORKING_FOLDER \ system echo Do your device have a MediaTek (MTK) device? Set / p remt = y or n? If% remt% == y goto mk if% remt% == n Goto no: If not,% device% == GT-I9001 (Set boot map = / dev / block / mmcblk0p8 goto bdrom)  

This is just one, about 67 of them are people. When I execute and select n , the program exits with the error:

  (This was unexpected at the time  
< P> I tried to remove it, brackets etc, nothing worked! Even the syntax is also true of the command, I do not understand where I'm making a mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment