Wednesday 15 June 2011

Javascript + python url-en/decoding problem -


Hello, I collided with url encoding between Python and JavaScript, I hope you can help me : S

Javascript:

  EncoderIconPonentant ('Lo'); - & gt; "L% C3% B4l"  

Python:

  import urlib test = container.REQUEST.form.get ('test') print print print urllib .key (test) - & gt; "Lail" - & gt; "LÃŽl" javascript encodes "lôl" twice but the dragon does that once, I do not know how to run away from it, because I get anyway that the prototype HTTP request "L% C3%  

** Edit it on a zope webserver

zopo Already decodes the URL - the issue is that you are getting a UTF-8 biotech and print it on non-UTF-8 terminal Try to decode the string.

  x = 'l \ xc3 \ xb4l' Unicode_x = x.decode ('utf-8') Print Unicode_x  

No comments:

Post a Comment