Wednesday 15 June 2011

Choosing tools for animated data visualisation on a google map(or any other map provider). -


Sorry for the unclear nature of the query I want to apply an application to visualize some geographic data on the map. To be clear, I have some latitude / long space in the textile file. How can I attract directly to the map using Open Layers or Google Maps API? However, I have some other data files, with each attribute related to each point I want to iterate over those files, read point attributes, and update the map (changing the radius of the respective point) such as the file I read my final goal is something that is done here. If someone can explain to me how to do this, or tell me in a set of tutorials, then I would appreciate it. Thank you.

I think you can add all the points, Are array or list.

Then you can find the circle and the function can change its radius.


No comments:

Post a Comment