Wednesday 15 June 2011

C# DataSet DataTableAdapter Query Builder SQL options -


I have a Windows Project C # project in a Visual Studio 2013. In this project, I have created a dataset and some datatile adapter and DataTables.

When you right-click on a DataTableAdapter -> Configure, you get the "Query Builder" option, where you can create a query for your database (in my case, an ODBC connection) .

Here is my problem. The query that I am allowed to receive in terms of the types of measures available to me is very limited. For example, I can not use Top or Serious:

  select id, record time, value by tbl ORDER Record time LIMIT (1)  
< P> or

  select top (1) id, record time, value from tbl  

Up to 2 questions will cause an error when I try to save it Will do But if I remove the top and the serious streams, I do not get any errors.

A lot of what I am trying to achieve is to get just one row or the last line I can not find an easy way to do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment