Wednesday 15 June 2011

internet explorer - Date is disappeared (ASP classic - VB Script) -


I have a little problem but it makes me crazy I made an application using ASP and I created a text box Today will be filled with the date. It works well in my computer and other customers, but does nothing but it always asks the customer to input the date until it gets bored and no results ...

First of all I Thought was due to the establishment of IE. I've restored the default setting, but it's a big o. Now I'm fed up with this thing ..

What do you think about the reasons for this issue? Please need your help ...

Regards,

Harry

You are probably running in localization problems because you are probably trying to validate that date.

You will need a more robust method to parse your date in the client or to post it to the server to use a browser independent implementation.


No comments:

Post a Comment